- Orders must be secured with a 50% deposit and the balance payable on collection or delivery.
- Where the customer requires a quotation to fit purchased goods, a site survey fee will be levied. This will then be set against the fitting charge.
- Once a price has been agreed with Embers and the purchaser has paid a deposit paid, no adjustment can be made by either party up or down to the agreed price.
- Refunds can only be made on damaged goods or goods which cannot be supplied in a reasonable period of time.
- Refunds will be made by the same method of payment.
- Embers cannot be held responsible of the suitability for purpose of the goods if a site survey has not been carried out prior to the order being placed.
- Embers cannot be held responsible for goods damaged whilst fitting, or the correct operation of goods not fitted by them.
- It is against Gas regulations to advise a non-Corgi registered person on how to fit a gas appliance.
- Embers cannot be held responsible for late deliveries by its suppliers or be held responsible for goods delivered to them damaged. In these instances the goods can be re-ordered or a refund given. No reimbursement can be given to the purchaser for any costs incurred by the purchaser ie storage of furniture, travelling costs, additional fitters charges to the purchaser.
- Embers accepts most major credit/debit cards. Goods paid for in this way when the card holder is not present must be delivered to the address to which the card is registered.
- We recommend that you have the flue swept if a gas or electric fire is being fitted into a chimney that previously burnt a coal or wood fire.
- Electric Fires and suites must be fitted to manufacturers instructions. Special attention to be given to the sealing and ventilating of your chimney flue.
- The above conditions do not affect your statutory rights